Friday, January 23, 2009

Cardinals in the Superbowl

Happy New Year

I am back after a few weeks of X-Mas, New Years, family, friends, food, parties and chaos! It seems like it always takes a little time to get back into the grove after the Holidays. But I am hear to share a fun story.

I am a Phoenix guy, an Arizona guy. I lived in the Phoenix area for over 11 years and went to college in Tucson for 5 years. So I have a good sense of the scene there. I especially have a good sense of sports in Arizona. If anything and I mean anything will bring someone a sense of hope and pride, it is that the Arizona Cardinals have made it to the Superbowl! I got to take my 9 year old son to the Panthers game in Charlotte, what an experience that was! We also saw them two other times throughout the year. The Steelers making it, congratulations to them, but they actually have a great history of making it to the big dance. The Steelers, that is not surprising. But the Cardinals, wow, they have sustained so many losses over the years, that this event really is a monumental occasion. We sat through so many tough seasons, wondering when the day would come, wondering. But guess what? That day is here and for the FEW people that actually supported the team, it is very gratifying.

My hope could not be any stronger right now. The hope for my business, my family, this economy, our new President, our country, my team! This team has put a bounce in my step and they should give you hope too. With the right attitude, persistence, teamwork, individual accountability, and hard work this shows that anything is possible. This team never listened to critics, they only believed in themselves. We can all learn from this team. Go ahead, dream big, you might be surprised what happens! Go Cardinals!

Welcome to the Future

Mike

No comments: